FRAM Fresh Breeze®
CABIN AIR FILTER
FRAM® Fresh Breeze cabin air filters can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering a vehicle.1 Plus, it’s the only cabin air filter that can help remove odors flowing through the vehicle ventilation system, thanks to the ARM & HAMMER™3 baking soda and carbon embedded in the filter media.
The FRAM® Fresh Breeze cabin air filter is the only cabin air filter that uses the natural deodorizing properties of ARM & HAMMER™ baking soda. Contaminants that enter the vehicle with outside air through the vehicle’s air conditioning, heating and ventilation system can become concentrated and expose passengers to road dust, dirt and allergens at higher levels than outside the car.
Find your installation instructions here
- Filters up to 98% of dust, pollen and other contaminants.1
- ARM & HAMMER baking soda combined with carbon embedded in the filter assists in cleaning outside air flowing through the vehicle’s ventilation system.2
- It is important that you service your cabin air filter because as the filter gets dirtier the air entering your vent system could become restricted resulting in your air conditioning or your defrost system not to work as efficiently as it should.
- Fram recommends this cabin air filter be changed every 15,000 miles or every year.*
1. Road dust and pollen particles ranging in size from 5-100 microns.
2. Deodorizing tests used isovaleric acid (sweaty odors), geosmin (earthy odors) and dog hairs.
3. ARM & HAMMER, the ARM & HAMMER logo and distinct orange trade dress are trademarks of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and used under license by FRAM Group IP LLC.
* Always follow OE recommended change intervals.