FRAM Ultra premium air filters are engineered with a heavy duty design that provides extended protection, for up to four years, against dust, dirt and other damaging particles entering your engine. These filters trap double the dirt of standard air filters and protect your engine against wear by trapping contaminants entering your vehicle’s engine.1 For ultimate engine efficiency and vehicle protection, pair an Ultra premium air filter with a FRAM Ultra Synthetic® oil filter.
- Provides the ultimate protection from dust, dirt and other particles at 99% efficiency.
- Our proprietary filter media traps and holds double the dirt, including smaller dirt particles not captured by traditional air filters.1
- Our Ultra air filters feature a heavyweight screen which provides long-term durability and greater filter integrity. A pleat-lock glue bead allows for consistent airflow, less restriction and improved performance over the life of the filter.2
- Replacing a clogged engine air filter at recommended OE change intervals with a new FRAM Ultra premium air filter can increase your vehicle’s horsepower and acceleration. Air filters can be changed every 4 years/40,000 miles or you can check your owner’s manual for your vehicle’s replacement recommendation.
- Use proper protective gear.
- Loosen wing nut or other fasteners to remove filter cover.
- Remove old air filter.
- Clean filter cover and housing using a shop vacuum.
- Install new air filter. Be sure it is sealed around the perimeter.
- Replace cover and fasten.