- Easy to install taking on average 15 minutes or less
- Change your air filter every 12 months to improve engine performance
- Provides trusted protection by trapping dirt, dust, and other harmful contaminants
- Use proper protective gear.
- Loosen wing nut or other fasteners to remove filter cover.
- Remove old air filter.
- Clean filter cover and housing using a shop vacuum.
- Install new air filter. Be sure it is sealed around the perimeter.
- Replace cover and fasten.
*Follow recommended change intervals as noted in your vehicle owner's manual.
All images are for illustrative purposes only.