Other Products for Your Vehicle
FRAM ULTRA® Cartridge Oil Filter
Designed for use with full synthetic oil.
- Traps and holds more than double the dirt of typical retail brand oil filters.*
- Ultra Synthetic is the best filter for consumers looking to get the most out of their investment in full synthetic oil.
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic oil.
- Drivers looking for top performance from newer engines and maximum protection for older vehicles will find FRAM® Ultra Synthetic to be the perfect filter at the perfect price.
- It has an internally lubricated sealing gasket for easier filter removal.
- Start-up engine protection is delivered through a silicone anti-drainback valve with up to 3X the hot oil resistance.**
- A rigid metal screen support offers outstanding pressure resistance and flow spacing.
- It has a precision coil spring with a glass fiber reinforced nylon poppet relief valve.
- SureGrip® no-slip finish provides a nonslip surface for easier installation and removal.
FRAM Ultra Synthetic helps get top performance from newer engines and maximum protection for older ones. The best filter choice at the perfect price for consumers looking to get the most from their investment in full synthetic oil.
|Cover Gasket I.D.||3.16|
|Cover Gasket O.D.||3.298|
|Cover Gasket Thickness||0.14|
|O-ring (1) I.D.||1.084|
|O-ring (1) O.D.||1.221|
|O-ring (1) Thickness||0.138|
Where to Buy
Applications where used
LEXUS GS F 2016-2020 V8 5.0L LEXUS IS F 2008-2014 V8 5.0L LEXUS LC500 2018-2020 V8 5.0L LEXUS LX570 2008-2011,2013-2020 V8 5.7L LEXUS RC F 2015-2020 V8 5.0L TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 2008-2011,2013-2020 V8 5.7L TOYOTA SEQUOIA 2010-2012 V8 4.6L TOYOTA SEQUOIA 2008-2020 V8 5.7L TOYOTA TUNDRA 2010-2019 V8 4.6L TOYOTA TUNDRA 2007-2020 V8 5.7L
Competitor NameCompetitor Part #
Champ XL P979XL K&N FILTERS PS-7018 MOBIL MO979 MOBIL 1 M1C-453A STP Extended Life S10295XL STP Max Life S10295ML TOUGH GUARD TG10295 TOYOTA 04152-38020 TOYOTA 04152-51010 WIX 57041XP
- Use proper protective gear. Used motor oil should not come in contact with bare skin. Engine oil may be hot.
- Place a drain pan under the oil filter and unscrew oil filter.
- Clean mounting base, making sure the O-ring from the old filter is not stuck to the filter mount.
- Apply film of clean oil to filter gasket. Do not use grease.
- Screw new filter on until gasket reaches base contact. Then tighten according to instructions on filter using tightening guide markers.
- Check owner’s manual for correct oil specification, viscosity and amount.
- Add oil to “full” on dipstick. Idle engine for 5 minutes and check for leaks.
- Shut off engine and recheck oil level after 5 minutes and top off as necessary.
1Provides up to 20,000 miles/32,000 km of protection when used with an appropriate synthetic oil. Follow recommended change intervals as outlined in your owner’s manual.
*FRAM Group testing of average filter efficiency of PH8A, 3387A and 4967 or equivalent FRAM TG or EG models under ISO 4548-12 for particles greater than 20 microns.
**FRAM Group mulitpass testing of representative sampling of average filter capacity of comparable competitive retail products based on ISO4548-12 for XG8A and XG3387A.
***Greater than 3X the functional life of Nitrile ADB when tested per SAE HS806 hot oil and Anti-drain-back test.
+ FRAM Group testing per USCAR-36 Low Temperature Leakage test after hot oil, when compared to standard nitrile gasket.
ꝉNot all features are available on every part number in the product line. Check the package for specific features of individual filters.