Other Products for Your Vehicle
FRAM Fresh Breeze® Cabin Air Filter
FRAM® Fresh Breeze cabin air filters can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering a vehicle. The only cabin air filter that uses the natural deodorizing properties of ARM & HAMMER™ baking soda. Contaminants that enter the vehicle with outside air through the vehicle’s air conditioning, heating and ventilation system can become concentrated and expose passengers to road dust, dirt and allergens at higher levels than outside the car.
- Filters up to 98% of dust, pollen and other contaminants
- ARM & HAMMER baking soda combined with carbon embedded in the filter assists in cleaning outside air flowing through the vehicle’s ventilation system
- Helps protect your vehicle's heating and air conditioning unit while also keeping it working efficiently
- Installs on average in 15 minutes
- Replaces CF10742 and CF11178
|Location||Behind Glove Box|
Where to Buy
Applications where used
CHEVROLET CAPTIVA SPORT 2012-2015 L4 2.4L CHEVROLET CAPTIVA SPORT 2012-2013 V6 3.0L CHEVROLET EQUINOX 2010-2017 L4 2.4L CHEVROLET EQUINOX 2010-2012 V6 3.0L CHEVROLET EQUINOX 2013-2017 V6 3.6L GMC TERRAIN 2010-2017 L4 2.4L GMC TERRAIN 2010-2012 V6 3.0L GMC TERRAIN 2013-2017 V6 3.6L HYUNDAI AZERA 2012-2017 V6 3.3L HYUNDAI SANTA FE 2012 L4 2.4L After 6/26/2012
HYUNDAI SANTA FE 2013-2018 V6 3.3L HYUNDAI SANTA FE 2012 V6 3.5L After 6/26/2012
HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT 2013-2018 L4 2.0L HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT 2013-2018 L4 2.4L HYUNDAI SANTA FE XL 2013-2019 V6 3.3L HYUNDAI SONATA 2011-2014 L4 2.0L HYUNDAI SONATA 2011-2015 L4 2.4L ELECTRIC/GAS
KIA CADENZA 2014-2016 V6 3.3L KIA OPTIMA 2011-2015 L4 2.0L KIA OPTIMA 2011-2015 L4 2.4L KIA SEDONA 2015-2021 V6 3.3L KIA SEDONA 2011-2012,2014 V6 3.5L SATURN VUE 2008-2010 L4 2.4L SATURN VUE 2008-2010 V6 3.5L SATURN VUE 2008-2010 V6 3.6L
Competitor NameCompetitor Part #
AC-DELCO CF1177F AC-DELCO CF177 AIRQUALITEE AQ1144 AIRQUALITEE AQ1155 ATP CF-132 BALDWIN PA4398 BECK/ARNLEY 042-2185 BLUE PRINT ADG02578 BOSCH P3914WS CARQUEST 90211P CARQUEST 90254P CARQUEST STANDARD R90254 CHAMP CAF1817P CORTECO 80004433/CC1453 FORECAST CAF211P FRAM PRO CABIN FILTERS FPCF11819 FRAM TrueAir CV11819 FVP F4013 GENERAL MOTORS 19130294 GENERAL MOTORS 20901295 GK INDUSTRIES CF1173 HASTINGS AFC1359 HYUNDAI 3SF79-AQ000 HYUNDAI 97133-3SAA0 K&N FILTERS VF2016 KIA 2TF79-AQ000 KIA 3RF79-AQ000 KIA 4DF79-AQ000 KIA 97133-3SAA0 KIA 97133-A9000 KIA A9C79-AC000 KLEENER CAF1817P LUBER-FINER CAF1817P MAHLE LA876 MICROGARD 3727 MICRONAIR GM07113 MICRONAIR GM07113 MOTOMASTER MCF11819 NAPA 4013 NAPA 9368 PARTS MASTER 94013 POWER TRAIN 3727 PRIMEGUARD PCF5836 PRIMEGUARD PCF6179 Pro-Series PCF11819 PRONTO PC-6157 PTC (POWER TRAIN COMPONENTS) 3727 PUROLATOR C25836 SERVICE CHAMP C25836 SERVICE CHAMP CAF1817 STP CAF1817M STP CAF1817P SUPERTECH 5500 VALVOLINE C25836 VALVOLINE VCA-1075 WARNER WCAF1817 WIX 24013 WIX 24013XP WIX 49368
Available written instructions for this product and some applications are below.
Instructions may not exactly match your vehicle.
For best experience, please use video instructions where applicable.
TOOLS: Phillips-head Screwdriver.
LOCATION OF CABIN FILTER: Under the dash on the passenger side of the vehicle behind the glove box.
REMOVE ALL DEBRIS IN AND AROUND FILTER LOCATION.
- While sitting in the passenger seat, open the glove box.
- Remove the three screws securing the top of the glove box assembly.
- Close the glove box and remove the three screws securing the bottom of the assembly.
- Gently pull outward on the glove box assembly unit until you release the three clips that secure it. The assembly is held in place by three metal clips – one on the left side and two on the right side.
- Set the whole assembly aside and out of your working area.
- Locate the cabin filter housing access door (the door is secured with latches), unlatch, and open.
- Remove old cabin filter by pulling straight out.
- Replace with new cabin filter.
- Close filter access door by securing latches.
- Align the clips on the glove box assembly with the slots located on the frame surrounding the glove box and gently push back into place.
- With the glove box open, align the holes and re-insert the top three screws.
- Close the glove box and re-insert the bottom three screws.
TOOLS: None required.
LOCATION OF CABIN FILTER: Behind the glove box on the passenger side of the vehicle.
REMOVE ALL DEBRIS IN AND AROUND FILTER LOCATION.
- Open glove box.
- Remove the two stops on either end of the inside of the glove box. These stops are removed by turning them counterclockwise. Once they are removed the glove box should swing down.
- Unlatch the cabin filter cover on the right hand side and remove it.
- Remove the dirty filter by pulling it straight out.
- Install the new filter.
- Re-install the cabin filter cover and make sure it is latched on the right hand side of the cover.
- Partially close the glove box and re-install the stops on each side of the glove box by placing them back in the hole and turning them clockwise.
- Close the glove box.
1. Road dust and pollen particles ranging in size from 5-100 microns.
2. Deodorizing tests used isovaleric acid (sweaty odors), geosmin (earthy odors) and dog hairs.
3. ARM & HAMMER, the ARM & HAMMER logo and distinct orange trade dress are trademarks of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and used under license by FRAM Group IP LLC.
* Always follow OE recommended change intervals.