Other Products for Your Vehicle
FRAM Fresh Breeze® Cabin Air Filter
FRAM® Fresh Breeze cabin air filters can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering a vehicle. The only cabin air filter that uses the natural deodorizing properties of ARM & HAMMER™ baking soda. Contaminants that enter the vehicle with outside air through the vehicle’s air conditioning, heating and ventilation system can become concentrated and expose passengers to road dust, dirt and allergens at higher levels than outside the car.
- Filters up to 98% of dust, pollen and other contaminants
- ARM & HAMMER baking soda combined with carbon embedded in the filter assists in cleaning outside air flowing through the vehicle’s ventilation system
- Helps protect your vehicle's heating and air conditioning unit while also keeping it working efficiently
- Installs on average in 15 minutes
|Location||Behind Glove Box|
Where to Buy
Applications where used
FORD EDGE 2015-2021 L4 2.0L FORD EDGE 2015-2021 V6 2.7L FORD EDGE 2015-2020 V6 3.5L From 1/19/2015
FORD FUSION 2014-2020 L4 1.5L FORD FUSION 2013-2014 L4 1.6L FORD FUSION 2013-2020 L4 2.0L FORD FUSION 2013-2020 L4 2.5L FORD FUSION 2017-2019 V6 2.7L FORD SSV PLUG-IN HYBRID 2019-2020 L4 2.0L LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 2017-2021 V6 2.7L LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 2017-2021 V6 3.0L LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 2017-2021 V6 3.7L LINCOLN MKX 2016-2018 V6 2.7L New body style
LINCOLN MKX 2016 V6 3.7L New body style
LINCOLN MKZ 2013-2020 L4 2.0L LINCOLN MKZ 2017-2020 V6 3.0L LINCOLN MKZ 2013-2016 V6 3.7L LINCOLN NAUTILUS 2019-2021 L4 2.0L LINCOLN NAUTILUS 2019-2021 V6 2.7L
Competitor NameCompetitor Part #
ATP CF-266 BALDWIN PA4475 CARQUEST 479962 CARQUEST STANDARD R479962 CHAMP CAF1908P CHAMPION CCF1908 FORD DG9H-18D483-AA FORD DG9H-18D483-BA FORD DG9Z-19N619-A FORD DG9Z-19N619-AA FORD JG9H-18D483-C FORD FINISCODE 5180987 FORD FINISCODE 5256078 FRAM PRO CABIN FILTERS FPCF11775 FRAM TrueAir CV11775 FVP F0048 GK INDUSTRIES CF1332 K&N FILTERS VF2050 LUBER-FINER CAF1908P MANN & HUMMEL CUK28100 MICROGARD 4078 MOBIL 1 CAF1908P MOTOMASTER MCF11775 MOTORCRAFT FP-71 MOTORCRAFT FP-71A MULLER FILTER FK227 PREMIUM GUARD PC6286 Pro-Series PCF11775 PUROLATOR C36286 PurolatorBOSS PBC36286 RYCO RCA330 SERVICE CHAMP C36286 STP CAF1908P SUPERTECH 5260 VALVOLINE VCA-1174 WIX WP10084 WIX WP10084XP
Available written instructions for this product and some applications are below.
Instructions may not exactly match your vehicle.
For best experience, please use video instructions where applicable.
TOOLS: 7mm socket wrench, Phillips screwdriver
LOCATION OF CABIN FILTER: Behind the glove box
REMOVE ALL DEBRIS IN AND AROUND FILTER LOCATION.
- Open the glove box and remove the piece of trim on the right side.
- Remove the trim above the glove box by unhooking it starting with the right side.
- Close the glove box.
- Using a 7mm wrench remove the two bolts that secure the bottom of the glove box assembly.
- Using a 7mm wrench remove the two bolts that secure the top of the glove box assembly.
- Open the glove box.
- Pull out on the glove box assembly to unclip it from the vehicle.
- Tilt the glove box assembly and set it on it’s side to expose the connector on the back.
- There is a tab on the top of the light connector that will disconnect it from the light.
- Remove the two Phillips screws from the sides of the filter cover to open it.
- Pull out on the old filter to remove it from the housing.
- Install your new filter into the housing with it’s airflow indicator arrow pointing down.
- Sit the glove box assembly on it’s side and reconnect the light connector to the back of the glove box.
- Clip the glove box assembly back onto the vehicle and make sure it is secure.
- Reinstall the two bolts at the top of the glove box assembly.
- Reinstall close the glove box.
- Reinstall the two bolts at the bottom of the glove box assembly.
- Open the glove box.
- Clip the trim panel above the glove box back onto the vehicle.
- Clip the trim panel to the right of the glove box back onto the vehicle.
- Close the glove box.
1. Road dust and pollen particles ranging in size from 5-100 microns.
2. Deodorizing tests used isovaleric acid (sweaty odors), geosmin (earthy odors) and dog hairs.
3. ARM & HAMMER, the ARM & HAMMER logo and distinct orange trade dress are trademarks of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and used under license by FRAM Group IP LLC.
* Always follow OE recommended change intervals.