Other Products for Your Vehicle
FRAM Fresh Breeze® Cabin Air Filter
FRAM® Fresh Breeze cabin air filters can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering a vehicle. The only cabin air filter that uses the natural deodorizing properties of ARM & HAMMER™ baking soda. Contaminants that enter the vehicle with outside air through the vehicle’s air conditioning, heating and ventilation system can become concentrated and expose passengers to road dust, dirt and allergens at higher levels than outside the car.
- Filters up to 98% of dust, pollen and other contaminants
- ARM & HAMMER baking soda combined with carbon embedded in the filter assists in cleaning outside air flowing through the vehicle’s ventilation system
- Helps protect your vehicle's heating and air conditioning unit while also keeping it working efficiently
- Installs on average in 15 minutes
Where to Buy
Applications where used
CHRYSLER 300 2011-2020 V6 3.6L CHRYSLER 300 2011-2020 V8 5.7L CHRYSLER 300 2012-2014 V8 6.4L DODGE CHALLENGER 2011-2021 V6 3.6L DODGE CHALLENGER 2011-2021 V8 5.7L DODGE CHALLENGER 2015-2021 V8 6.2L DODGE CHALLENGER 2011-2021 V8 6.4L DODGE CHARGER 2011-2021 V6 3.6L DODGE CHARGER 2011-2021 V8 5.7L DODGE CHARGER 2015-2021 V8 6.2L DODGE CHARGER 2012-2021 V8 6.4L
Competitor NameCompetitor Part #
ATP CF-256 BOSCH P3938WS CARQUEST 90284P CARQUEST STANDARD R90284 CHAMP CAF1898P CHRYSLER 68071668AA FRAM PRO CABIN FILTERS FPCF11668 FRAM TrueAir CV11668 FVP F4048 K&N FILTERS VF2027 KLEENER FCAF1898P LUBER-FINER CAF1898P MICROGARD 4046 MOTOMASTER MCF11668 NAPA 4048 PERFORMAX PC-117 PREMIUM GUARD PC6176 Pro-Series PCF11668 PUROLATOR C26176 PurolatorBOSS PBC26176 SERVICE CHAMP C26176 STP CAF1898M STP CAF1898P SUPERTECH 5015 VALVOLINE VCA-1077 WIX 24048 WIX 24048XP
Available written instructions for this product and some applications are below.
Instructions may not exactly match your vehicle.
For best experience, please use video instructions where applicable.
LOCATION OF CABIN FILTER: Under the hood on the passenger side of the vehicle.
REMOVE ALL DEBRIS IN AND AROUND FILTER LOCATION.
- Open the hood.
- Remove the panel from the passenger side cowling.
- Flip open the door on the top edge of the filter housing.
- Pull up on the old filter to remove it from the housing.
- Install the new filter into the housing with its airflow indicator arrow pointing towards the cab.
- Close the door on the top edge of the housing.
- Clip the panel back onto the passenger side cowling.
1. Road dust and pollen particles ranging in size from 5-100 microns.
2. Deodorizing tests used isovaleric acid (sweaty odors), geosmin (earthy odors) and dog hairs.
3. ARM & HAMMER, the ARM & HAMMER logo and distinct orange trade dress are trademarks of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and used under license by FRAM Group IP LLC.
* Always follow OE recommended change intervals.