EXTRA GUARD Flexible Panel Air Filter
A clean air filter can lead to improved air flow and prevents dirt and dust from entering the engine.
- A clean air filter helps keep damaging particles from entering your engine and causing increased engine wear.
- Dirty air filters restrict airflow, which can contribute to decreased acceleration and horsepower and reduced overall performance.
Where to Buy
Applications where used
SUBARU ASCENT 2019-2020 H4 2.4L SUBARU CROSSTREK 2018-2019 H4 2.0L SUBARU FORESTER 2019-2020 H4 2.5L SUBARU IMPREZA 2017-2020 H4 2.0L SUBARU LEGACY 2020 H4 2.4L SUBARU LEGACY 2020 H4 2.5L SUBARU OUTBACK 2020 H4 2.4L SUBARU OUTBACK 2020 H4 2.5L
Competitor NameCompetitor Part #
K&N FILTERS 33-5064 LUBER-FINER AF5293 MOBIL AF5293 PUROLATOR A31464 SERVICE CHAMP WAF5293 SUBARU 16546-AA16A WARNER WAF5293 WIX WA10713
- Use proper protective gear.
- Loosen wing nut or other fasteners to remove filter cover.
- Remove old air filter.
- Clean filter cover and housing using a shop vacuum.
- Install new air filter. Be sure it is sealed around the perimeter.
- Replace cover and fasten.
1. Follow recommended change intervals as noted in your vehicle owner’s manual
2. vs. average of leading standard retail brands. Based on FRAM Group testing of filter efficiency of models CA4309, 8755A, 326, 6479, and their standard retail brand equivalents under ISO5011